I spend time with my friends


I'm a happy, easy going person who is looking for someone that I can spend time with and be genuinely happy. I love being outside, whether it's camping, fishing, kayaking, drinking or just sitting in the sun. I like to travel, whether overseas or just away for a weekend somewhere away from home. 
I love to cook and drink wine while I cook.. or just drink wine in general. I love watching movies, it's my little escape from real life. 
I'm not looking for someone who ticks all "the boxes" because I sure don't. I'm just looking for a normal guy who is happy with his life and is looking for that "special someone" to add to it. 
I'm a pretty positive person and I think that's really the best way to live.. I will find a positive in every situation.. someone who has an attitude the same is always a bonus.


Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »