I am grateful


I am grateful I have experienced what I have to know the person I am today & my worth in this world. Ok, so I may have scared off half of the male members on here but I believe in being honest, even if it is blunt. In saying this, I am a very personable & empathetic person. My family & friends play a large part in my life. I love being outdoors whether it's bush walking, walking my two dogs, gardening, having breakfast, lunches or coffee out in the sun, or simply sitting out, reading a good book & getting some fresh air. I am an extremely independent, self sufficient person. I've not been afraid to pick up tools & enjoy the look of confusion at Beginnings when I know a part or tool I'm after or refuse help carrying that big, heavy item. 

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »